Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wow, What a colorful day!!




Today I experienced the best walk/run of my life.  It was colorful, fun, and full of laughter with friends and family!  I completed the Color Run with my 2 1/2 year old son!!  If you have never experienced this race, look it up and see if its offered near you...I promise you won't regret it! You get a powdered/chalky color thrown, dumped, etc. on you as you are walking/running.  It reminded me of being in a classroom where about 20 students have dusted the erasers.  You can see this color throwing extravaganza 1/2 mile in front of you.  My son almost crawled out of his stroller as we were approaching the second color station.   Here are the pre and post pictures!  Have a great rest of the weekend and as always, Happy Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment