Friday, March 22, 2013

Linky Party Answers!!

I know y'all have been anxiously waiting for my 2 truths and 1 lie so here is the results:



  1.  We are huge Memphis Fans.  Cheering them all the way to the Championship game! GO TIGERS!! (TRUE)

2.  I had a long term boyfriend for 10 years.  We never married! (TRUE)  We dated all through high school and college then went our separate ways!

3.  I just found out, we are expecting a another baby boy!  I am due Sept. 6th!  (False)  Actually my little sister is having a baby boy that is due Sept. 6th!  I am so excited to have a sweet nephew coming to be in our family!  

Well, there you have it.  My 2 truths and a lie.  Now, how did you do???  Looks my most of my blogging friends thought it was #2.  Maybe soon, number 3 might become true...you never know! 
Hope you all have a great Friday Night!! 

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Teaching in Oz. It is SO cute!! I am your newest follower:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete