1. Silence--Everyone is asleep and in bed...just what I needed a little me time! No mommy, Mrs. Carver, or Hey Amy. Testing is over and I could not be any happier. Just praying my students performed their best. Only time will tell!
2. Loving--I am absolutely loving we only have 15 more school days, but who is counting! ME!! Oh yeah, and teacher appreciation is next week. =)
3. Thinking-- with that being said, there is so much to do this month! Field Day, Career Day, Award Programs, Teacher Appreciation, and wild kids!
4. Wanting-- My co-workers nephew has major heart and tummy issues. He is 11 months old and only weighs 10 pounds! I posted earlier tonight about his fundraiser. If you missed it, please click here. You can earn 5 things from my TpT store. Just by spreading the word.
5. Needing-- My hair is getting so sad...it needs some major work. I MUST get my hair colored and cut every 4 weeks or it's terrible. I do not consider myself old, but if I didn't color my hair....someone might think I am a grandmother that looks young. (hehe) Hello GREY!! I guess that comes with teaching and having kids?!? Not sure.
6. Summer bucket list-- Well, where do I start...I am attending a Responsive Classroom for Grades K-3. I also wanting to attend Deanna Jumps Conference in St. Louis, MO this July. I am hoping to be able to leave Memphis for a few days and hit the beach for a little sun. My doctor told me I am lacking vitamin D. So it's a great reason to go right?!? I am also wanting to create a couple of units. Not sure where to start. Any ideas???
Well, I guess that sums it up. Can't wait to blog hop! =)