Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dr. Seuss...

I am so excited about this app I found for Dr. Seuss Week!  I will show you a few pictures first...
Now, where did I get these amazing snapshots?  Its an app called Dr. Seuss Camera!  You can get yours by clicking {here}.

It does cost a small fee of $1.99 but its completely worth it.  I am planning to take my students picture and sending them off to Walgreens and getting them printed.  On Friday, I will send home the pictures to their parents.


I also wanted to share a few freebies I found on TpT.  I have already made copies and ready for my kids to complete some of the activities. Teaching Second Grade has created some wonderful freebies and I snatched them right up!  I also just noticed she is having a 50% off sale on her Dr. Seuss It's a Fan-Tas-Tical Day! YAY!!!  Click {here} for your direct link. 










Hope this helps make your Dr. Seuss Week fun and exciting for your students!  













No comments:

Post a Comment