Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's been a while...

Ok blogger friends, I know its been a while since my last post.  I must say May was BUSY!!  I can't believe it's June already!!  Well, here is the first thing I want to do.... Have a moment of silence for our Family and Friends who live in OK!!

  I would like to share with you some things I have been working on the past couple of days.  The first one is my Beginning of the Year forms.  I recreated the ones I use every year and I am excited on how they turned out.  Here is a small peek..
Click here for a link to TpT store








Now, I know most people are already out of school, but just in case... I did finish my awards up today!  Again this is just a preview of 27 awards that come in both color and black & white.
Click here for a link to TpT store





I also have created Monthly Reading Records that I want my Firsties to complete. My goal is for them to read a story a week to add to their list.  Be able to give me the main idea and rate their book/story.  Here is a preview of a few months...
Click here for a link to TpT store

Now there are a few things I will be working over this summer.  One of the things I would love to create are 25 different baggies of these cool math puzzles I found on pinterest.  Check it out! (Confessions of a Teaching Junkie)
click here

Of course mine will not be this hard, but I truly think this would get my kiddos thinking a bit!  I would love to hear what you will be working on over the summer as well.  Also as always, If you see one of my products you would like for free, be one of the first FIVE people to comment.  Don't forget to tell me your email address and especially which one you would like!!  It is my way of saying thank you for following me!!  =)



5 comments:

  1. I'd love the beginning of the year forms! So helpful!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just emailed it to you! Thanks for following me!!

      Delete
  2. I would also love the forms! They are perfect- adorable and functional- can't get better than that!!!

    Thank you so much for offering them! :)
    Kelly
    Koonce’s Korner
    kl.koonce@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just emailed it to you as well Kelly! Thanks for following me!!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to make some of those math puzzle sticks. Great idea, so simple!

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete